Here at Sandymount Sports Injury and Physiotherapy Clinic our qualified Chartered Physiotherapists provide a wide range of treatments for all age groups, including children.
Our aim is to help you recover from your injury and return to the activities you enjoy. Whether your injury is sport, work or daily-life related, we provide optimal treatment, helping you return to your pre-injury activities in even better shape than before. We offer comprehenive approaches to treatment and care, setting the standard in rehabilitation and injury prevention.
- Sports injury assesment and treatment, both athletes and enthusiastic amateur
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Soft tissue release
- Back and neck pain, assesment and treatment
- Manual therapy: manipulation, mobilisations and soft tissue massage.
- Dry needling
- Exercise therapy including core strengthening and personalised injury specific programmes
- Biomechanical assessment and Orthotic prescription / adults & children
- Pilates: for prevention and treatment of back and neck problems
- Women's health, back pain in pregnancy and post-partum, rehabilitation post breast surgery
- Osteoporosis exercise and management
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Occupational injuries
- Ergonomic assessments for the office and return to work strategies for managing Repetative Strain injury
- Home Visits when a client just cannot get to the clinic
- Onward referral if necessary